paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: How fast can an E-blade shoot?

In Reply to: How fast can an E-blade shoot? posted by Adam_ Michael on August 06, 2003 at 21:43:27:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on August 07, 2003 at 00:04:12

: How fast can an E-blade shoot...I'm getting one soon :) and I want it to be RIPPIN
Well when mine is working right(hopefully it will keep shooting like it is now)I can outshoot my revy. At the local rec night people come and ask if I am shooting an auto when I am laying down cover fire and I am not all that great with it yet. With some experience it can be a pretty serious trigger and was told they had them up in the 21 bps range at the shop but I am not positve that is a fact. I love the trigger and so sensitive(I kept shooting my bunker by accident when I first used it). The only negative I have had is if you change paint color a lot you have to keep resetting the eye not hard but if you rec play and field play and end up with a mixture of paint then you can run into problems and have to run with eye off(the only time it ever breaks paint for me is rapid fire with eye off).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.