paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Its simple

In Reply to: Its simple posted by Big_L on August 05, 2003 at 13:30:41:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Travellin_Buda

on August 07, 2003 at 21:19:27

I did read the article....And I KNOW that a back mounted Qloader WON'T WORK.
Grab your marker, a 140 rd. pod, your mask, and tell me you could comfortably shoulder and tuck in with your marker with the "close to" Qloader dimensions (remember to add an additional 2-4 inches for the loading mechanism sitting somewhere off your trigger frame or beavertail.) Second reason why it won't work...follow through the motions of changing a loader... can ya do it still tucked in?
Finally, the flexable tube from the Q-Loader to your cocker feed tube will block your peripheral vision. At least with a hopper, you can look under it enough to almost eliminate a blindspot. With that feed tube there, you'd have to pop your head up, or drop the marker down, either way, loosing your natural shooting position, and offering unnecessary movement to attract opponents.

Maybe these things won't mean anything to ya, but to me, it means more problems than what the Qloader is suppose to solve.

: I would mount it on the back of my trigger frame above my HPA tank. I don't like how it looks on the front of the gun. It makes for to big of a target. If you read the entire article it says that they are working on a mount for the back of the gun and that is where I would put it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.