paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Get a swiveling 90 deg macro line fitting for this

In Reply to: Re: I am a fan of the stock regulator..... posted by SniperD on August 04, 2003 at 21:06:23:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on August 08, 2003 at 17:11:59

makes sweetspotting a whole lot easier.

Razor

:
: Well thank you for the help. Sadly my gun has not been used as much as I want it to but that will all change once I can drive to the field myself and not wait till my friends get all the things they need to play. So it might have not seen all the dirt and grit another two year old cocker has.

: As far as paint to barrel bore match I have the full freak set and shoot premium paint since I shot with cheaper paint and the poor accuracy pissed me off.

: I have never polished my hammer but I have taken it out and lubricated it recently and only played with it four days after doing it.

: I haven’t done a complete breakdown of the gun to check for damaged o rings.

: I haven’t broken down my regulator for a cleaning but due to the low amount of use that other two year old cockers don't have I think this is acceptable.

: I have made sure to run oil through my asa after a few days of use.

: One of the main reasons I want to get an externally adjustable regulator is to make sweetspotting my regulator allot less painful. I looked at the black magic regulator because it needed an Allen wrench because I absolutely agree with you that once its set it should not slip out of place and you should not mess with it.

: I already own a macro line kit but my assumption was that the 90 degree elbow had to be removed before you could get to the adjuster under the bottom cap. If this is so it makes sweetspotting much easier.

: Once again thank you very much for your helpful advice as it did show me some helpful points in understanding all the small things that have to work right for proper consistency.

:

:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.