paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: What kind of gun should I get?

In Reply to: What kind of gun should I get? posted by DerekPaul on August 13, 2003 at 22:37:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on August 13, 2003 at 23:32:19

First an autococker even stock will raise eyebrows with any newbie behind the trigger. F them get it anyway as it is a gun you can grow into unless you have no gun now then I'd say slow down. Buy a Tippman 98 C and play with it and make some upgrades on it like a barrel and such. If you have played a while with a more basic gun(10-30 times out(not games but days)) then a 2003 vert cocker is a good gun to get. Play with it stock(maybe a bl upgrade asap) for a while and get used to playing with it so you don't short stroke it and get used to a cockers features. Then start to upgrade on what you feel needs to get better. The nice thing about 03 is you can upgrade the frontend and hide it all behind the shroud not turning any heads. After getting the gun set up right and becoming an expert with it if you want electro gun an eblade is only $$s away and you will have a great gun that was done right.
: I have enough for any autococker on the market, but I am not a great player and I don't want to look like the kid who has rich parents and gets everything he wants. I was looking into a 03 vert autococker and putting some money into it. I'd like all opinions plz. Help me out please!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.