paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: A few cocker Q's (im an autococker newbie)

In Reply to: A few cocker Q's (im an autococker newbie) posted by DukieNukem on August 21, 2003 at 18:06:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr

on August 21, 2003 at 22:06:16

Co2 is fine. I hold +/- 3 FPS or better on CO2. (but not quite a stock set up.) If you are going to run CO2 on a cocker I strongly recommend running it on a steel remote hose. The coilys frequently break. I have a bag full of them around here somewhere....
It is very hard to get liquid all the way to the gun through a remote. It works much better than an anti-siphon on gun, and it gets the weight off the gun.

What changing the x-way will do is get you a shorter or smoother trigger pull. There are a lot of other cheaper things I would do first that will give you much more of a performance boost than most expensive hardware replacements.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.