paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Is an '03 Vert a good gun?

In Reply to: Is an '03 Vert a good gun? posted by Oscar_ on August 04, 2003 at 22:26:14:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Mijintel
on August 28, 2003 at 15:10:48

I have a 2k3 wgp vert, It's bad ass right out of the box. But it can be better, as far as quiter, more accurate, look nicer, more consistant. i didn't know how much i was looking at price wise so i bought a wgp 2k3, i could've bought a orracle e-blade if i wanted but i wanted to coustomize it to my liking. so i did the following in order,
1. cp drop fwd, w/ on/off
2. crossfire 68/3000 psi tank
3. dye 14"ultrlite
4. shocktech "bomb" 3-way, cocking ram,front f.g.p, supa fly delron bolt, 3:16 rat valve,
5. palmers adjustable stabilizer
6. bob long gauge

now my gun is exactly how i want it. and it's all under 1200 including the evlution 2 hopper, and the price of the gun. So i would go with the wgp, i bought mine on 8/17/03 and was finished with it by 8/21/03. but you dont have to do it that fast. you can do one peice at a time. i just get a lil crazy sometimes. all i need know is a worr blade kit.

:
: I am thinking about getting a '03 vert.
: When I get it I plan on adding an orracle bolt,flame drop-forward, and 16'' All-american barrel. Should I get it?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.