paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Regs

In Reply to: Regs posted by Corey on July 29, 2003 at 15:22:11:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Mijintel
on August 28, 2003 at 15:35:58

I HAVE A PALMERS ON MY 2K3, F@#$ING BAD! BUT THE GUYS AT THE SHOP SAID ANS WAS TEH BEST AND IT COMES WITH THE GAUGE, BUT I'M ONE OF THOSE SPUR OF THE MOMENT GUYS, AND THEY WERE OUT OF THE ANS REGS SO I GOT THE PALMERS( I LOVE IT) AND THEY THROUGH IN A GAUGE, AND INSTALLED IT FOR FREE. ALL TOGETHER CAOST ME ABOUT $89. I DONT SEE HOW THE ANS COULD DO A BETTER JOB, PALMERS DOES EVERYTHING A REG IS SUPPOSED TO DO. OUT OF 20 BALL I WAS SHOOTING +/- 3FPS. PRETTY DAMN GOOD IF YOU ASK ME!

: My friend is looking at getting a new reg. These are the 2 that he is looking at. He has a system X reg right now and it works ok, but not the greatest. I have a AKA sidewinder and love it. Are there and pros or cons that anyone can think of to help him out? The choices are ANS Gen X-2 or
: Palmer Stabilizer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.