paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: freeflow eblade cocker

In Reply to: Re: freeflow eblade cocker posted by Justin_Koziol Koziol on September 02, 2003 at 01:00:12:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on September 02, 2003 at 02:15:27

: : I have a freind who is selling a freefloe eblade for 600-700 with supafly and torpedo. He prefers his timmy and angel and needs the money. Any thoughts?
: buy it from him a freeflow with eblade that's pretty sick I'll buy it if u don't

What model/year freeflow? I had a fulcrum with eblade from them(Pro I got on sale for 900 with centerflag reg and ultralight 2 piece bl). Was a great gun(awesome is better term) when on but I play about 16-20 games a week(couple times a week 2-5+ hours at a time usually about 7 hours total a week including down time between games) and want a gun that will let me play every game and not screwing around with it adjusting so it will shoot. I loved the gun but got tired of spending time at the shop so when Pro Paintball using their awesome customer service offered to let me trade out of it for anything on the "wall". I traded if for an inferior yet more dependable Eclipse Impulse with a freak. The gun is just as fast(maybe a little faster) though it is a little heavier and def bulkier. The freeflow also quieter and I liked the way it shot better no kick like the impulse. If I had the $4 I would own both so when the FreeFlow acted up I would have a gun to switch to and be able to re-adjust the Freeflow when I was not losing playing time. I know I am going to PB hell for buying from SmartParts(because of their lawsuit and buying an inferior gun to the FreeFlow) but I use PB to release from stress of my life(kids and wife) and job. Sitting out trying to fix a malfunctioning gun or playing with a model 98 just stressed me out more and took away from the fun of playing for me......................................................My point is for the 600-700 for an eblade Freeflow I would be in a heartbeat...Heck I would sell my sons 03 vert cocker(that has been upgraded with all Freeflow stuff as we live about 10 miles from them) as he wants to upgrade the hinge to an eblade and give him the freeflow or maybe just keep the FF for me :D as I have 2 hands so why not the impulse in the left and the eblade freeflow in my right :)..........................Anyways for the $$ If I was you I would be all over it. Heck the lifetime warranty even transfers to you. If you don't want it email me!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.