paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Understood....

In Reply to: Down in these parts they don't play. posted by Dale on September 02, 2003 at 19:58:27:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on September 03, 2003 at 15:30:45

Ahhh, truly hardcore players, you would do well here in Washington. Sounds like a bunch of weenies in your area, they should switch to indoor laser tag and never have to worry getting dirty, wet, or hit.

Razor

: I believe you. You've had plenty of opportunity to find out if you can play in the rain with your grip. Glad they produce such a quality product for the sport.

: Just an observation that around here, you just DON'T see an electro grip playing in the rain. They don't come or they pull out the backup spyder,Tippman, or Cocker.

: I will concede that they probably just lack the confidence to play in the rain....

: Getting it wet VOIDS the warranty on most models so even the manufacturers aren't THAT confident....

: They won't even follow me up the creek on a sunny day for fear of falling in the water and getting it wet. They just look at me like I'm nuts for asking them to go with me...

: They sure as heck won't go swimming with it... But my boy lets everyone ASSUME the lake is out of bounds on a field here. He puts a couple of pods behind his head band and I know where he is headed. He wades neck high around the lake bank and shows up BEHIND their lines blasting away with his Spyder. The really funny part is they look at him muddy and wet head to toe and are so suprised they STILL ask: Where did YOU come from?

: Playing it wet weather, running up the creek, wading the lake are part of the way you LIKE to play paintball, you might want to consider if you really want an electro grip. Depends on your budget to take a financial hit too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.