paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: What is the cost of these 99 Autocoker upgrades

In Reply to: What is the cost of these 99 Autocoker upgrades posted by JonMan on September 11, 2003 at 22:09:10:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Sigrun

on September 12, 2003 at 17:33:26

If you take a new, stock marker at $350 and compaire it, what differences do you see? The hinge is not really an upgrade to me. Just a part replacement. ANS reg and bottom line? Maybe added $50 to the value of the gun. If you add $80 worth of parts and remove $30 worth of parts the net gain is 50 bucks.

Next, what is the life span of a marker? Depends on how often it is used and what kind of care and maintance is done. Cosidering moderate use and normal care you could get 8 years of use. That's $50 a year. This is a simplified version of depretiation but it gives me a number to work with. Since the gun is 4 years old -- almost 5 -- that gives a top value of $200 or $150 if you wait a few months.

So there's my numbers. I would not pay more than $175 for the gun.

: Hi I am thinking of buying a used 99 Autococker from someone. he mentioned that he had added the following to his gun:

: ANS regulator,
: ANS hammer, bottom line,
: and a custom Hinge trigger

: What would the value of this gun be?

: Thanks,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.