paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Help with Adjustable Front Reg

In Reply to: Re: Help with Adjustable Front Reg posted by duckdive on May 03, 2003 at 10:23:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Mijintel
on September 19, 2003 at 19:49:16

: : I have a black magic and I bought a DYE front adjustable reg. My problem is that when I installed it, Air was coming out of the hoses. Once I fixed that problem I was not able to adjust the reg because it was to hard to turn. Another problem was when I did turn it, it would start to lose air again. So for some reason I lose air also I cant turn the reg to adjust the velocity. Can anyone help?

: Adjustable LPR's for the cocker can be hard to turn, they should be, they don't need adjustment much after initial setup. Sounds like the output pressure of the new reg is just too high. This is probably what is causing your hoses to leak. To set the reg up turn the pressure all the way down, then slowly turn it up while pulling the trigger. Once the marker fires give the knob another half turn or so. At this point check to be sure the bolt is clearing the feed tube. If it is your set, if not give the reg another half turn or until the bolt clears the tube. After this you should be set, and really shoudn't have to mess with that reg a whole lot. Remember, the front reg of a cocker has nothing to do with velocity, only with pressure at which the ram cycles.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.