paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Dye ultralight and paint matching

In Reply to: Dye ultralight and paint matching posted by gregh on July 10, 2003 at 23:03:25:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Mijintel
on September 19, 2003 at 19:54:06

dont wast anymore time, go get a 688 and run any paint you want throug it. blaze, hellfire, rps, midnight, evil, marshmallow even house

: I am having a rough time matching paint for my Freeflow with a dye ultralight. If I shop around I can find the paint but the local shops are continually changing the paint they are carrying so from week to wekk I have to go from shop to shop looking for a good match. I really don't want to invest in a freak system at this time and I was wondering if I just get another size end for the ultra light that is a few steps up from my .686 to give me some lee-way with larger paint, or is the freak the only way to go. I am not a tourny player, but paint rolling out of the barrel or breaking paint in the barrel is not acceptable as well as velocity spikes. I can pick up new fronts for the ultralight for 40-50 each so If I bought just 2 I would be $$ ahead from a freak. The alternative is to sell the ultralight and buy a freak system. I know I could go the online route finding a good fit and just ordering the same but having paint shipped worries me a little(damage) plus running out/buying too much come into play as my paint usage varies greatly from week to week. Thanks for your opinions.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.