paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

32 degree cocker question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Homebrew

on September 27, 2003 at 12:22:44

I have a quick question for anyone knowledgeable on 32 degree cockers. I've been speaking with a guy online about buying an older model 32 degree cocker, but am not sure exactly how old it is and am curious about whether or not it uses 2000+ parts or pre-2000 parts. The guy isn't knowledgeable about paintball, the was supposedly given to him to settle a cash debt. But all that aside, i'm trying to figure out if the gun has the larger 2000+ front valve chamber. I'd be getting a very good deal on the gun, but just want to know more about the gun before i buy it. Anyway, the guy says it looks just like the gun pictured here:
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/417/

Please limit responses to my question. I don't need advice on the transaction or being weary of deals that are too good to be true. The guy has already agreed to using an escrow service for the transaction. Any info on this 32 degree gun is greatly appreciated however. Thanx,

-Kevin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.