paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Frames

In Reply to: Frames posted by Corey on October 17, 2003 at 10:39:24:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on October 17, 2003 at 14:06:16

Not sure which is the best, the blades and WGP hinges have been easy for me to work with and are the majority of what I see. I used an ANS quickfire before I got my Race frame, I didn't see the appeal of the hinge and double triggers, I still don't, they definetely increase the trigger pull. You hardly see any single triggers anymore. $400 is alot to spend on a frame, but it is definetly worth it. I went with the Race for the single trigger and palm capabilities and haven't regretted it yet. I think the reason for so few Kapp frames out there is that they were one of the last to market on the hinge frames, they seem solid though. Hope it helps.

Razor

: Which is the best hinge out there and why? I refuse to pay $400 for an Eblade. I'll get an Imp for that much. I really don't need an eblade anyway. I currently have an ANS .45 quickfire. Another quiestion is this: Why don't I see the Kapp reflex on hardly any cockers? That looks like a kickin frame.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.