paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

What kind of ball do you play?

In Reply to: 2K2 Stock Cocker posted by IrishKid on November 22, 2003 at 17:10:23:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on November 24, 2003 at 11:43:40

If you play scenerio ball, play in the rain, run up the creek, wade the pond, you only have to ask. Do I want an electro? Will it survive a dip? That is why I have my old slide trigger.

Can you fix an electro grip? No. It goes to the shop or factory...

Can you fix a mechanical cocker grip? Yep. On the field? - Sometimes.

The electro grips can give you a faster rate of fire assuming it is timed perfectly. Favored by the tournament players over a mechanical grip.

Rate of fire will not be a factor for you until you get your Nitro Tank...

I'm a little confused here......

You are paying the SAME price for either marker? The electro grip cocker cost new several hundred dollars more than a mechanical grip cocker.

The mechanical grip is over priced or you should HAVE money left over for a nitro tank OR

The electro grip is underpriced and you may be getting a deal worth using CO2 for a while.

Rule of Thumb: Add up the marker's NEW retail cost and new cost of all its upgrades. It is worth 50% - $75 of that depending on age, working order, appearance, etc.

If money is no object, the rule of thumb doesn't apply....

The difference in an upgraded regulator over a stock regulator is $100. What you get a external knob and a pressure guage. The performance is the same. The stock reg is internally adjustable.

If you decide to get one, I give $20 for the stock autococker regulators in good working order and not all burgered up with pipe wrench or vice grip marks when you took it off. I give $15 for those in good working order AFTER you got it off the marker but burgered up...

Don't crush the thin wall with the vice grips... It is easy to do (been there, done that) and I don't buy trash....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.