paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: installing e blade on older cocker

In Reply to: installing e blade on older cocker posted by G-Spin on January 07, 2004 at 08:39:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on January 08, 2004 at 06:54:01

Personally I wouldn't drop the 400-500 on a gun that is 8 years old plus I am not even sure an Eblade can be installed on the older style cockers(though I really have no idea, however I do know pre-2000 cockers are a different animal then 2000+ when it comes to many of the components........ No need to worry about full auto as eblades don't have it(but with trigger bounce they can be set up to mimic an auto when you sweet spot the trigger). As far as with one ready to go I have seen new vertical feed cockers with blades installed at shops in the 650-700 range for a close to stock cocker with an eblade or you can spend a little more and get a tricked out cocker. For example FreeFlow/Pro paintball has a Lockout Team complete(drop,reg etc...) gun(with a Race grip) and nitro tank advertised on their site for 900 sell the tank and you are into the gun in the 700-800 range and you have a tricked out FreeFlow. Check out their website at www.4freeflow.com (I suggest looking at the used FreeFlows if price is a concern as you get the lifetime warranty still but at a good price savings. Good Luck
: Hi,
: I own a relatively older autococker..I believe it's the 96..but anyway it has a side feed on it and although I do own a vl revolution..i am wondering if i consider buying an E blade or race gun (still not sure what is better..i'm a rec player who is getting fed up with short stroking and chopping balls) if this is going to be a problem (i don't really plan on ever playing full auto). I'm just basically looking to get all theinformation I can on either conversion, where to shop, possibly where to get it installed (i can barely even time the gun). any information will help, thanks. Any place I can just buy a stock autococker with a e blade already on it (if this is cheaper or more worth while). okay thanks
: Gavin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.