paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: My Orracle Is really loud!

In Reply to: Re: My Orracle Is really loud! posted by kamakazee on January 07, 2004 at 20:58:53:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Corey "Geek1246" Post

on January 08, 2004 at 13:23:10

: : Not to be obnoxions, but my orracle is just as loud as a piranha, is this normal? I appriciate any input!

: : Thanks,
: : Ryan

:
: i recently bought an STO cocker (not sure what year) but it shoots great. nitro and all though it still sounds like a cannon....any ideas? im thinkin bout gettin a dye ultralite for more accuraccy and a lil quieter but anything i can do to quiet it down without spendin 90 bux?

Read the last post that I did for the original post on the orracle.

A new barrel would help you, also the rat valve on a STO is a really nice combo. With the stock front block, you should be able to easily get a STO to run in the 200-225 PSI range. Just keep in mind that you should be going for efficiency with a cocker. Don't worry about what PSI you are running, but a rat 3:16 is a great valve. I have had mine for about a year and whenever I change anything I respot the reg and the pressure seams to be getting lower and lower. Maybe it is getting better with age. Not a clue why, it just is. If anyone can tell me why, please do. Any theories are welcome too. Now if I could just find homing paintballs. ;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.