paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Vengance type x Question

In Reply to: Vengance type x Question posted by Luther_D on January 10, 2004 at 17:50:45:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Corey "Geek1246" Post

on January 14, 2004 at 07:38:04

: I am contimplating buying a Vengance Type X base model autococker. I just noticed that the 3 way on the front block appears to be backwards. Is this normal? Also what brand of N2 is better? Centerflag of Crossfire?
: Thanks

I have a crossfire and have had it for a little over a year now. I have never had a problem with it. The reg that is on it is fixed at 750 psi and I have never ran into shoot down with it. One of my friends out it on his impy to see if we could get any shoot down and ripped on his trigger. He could get it to either. Just my opinion. Crossfire tanks are great and pretty cheap.

The block on the system X is setup for a hinge. All hinges that I have ever seen are backwards from the standard .45 slide trigger. Sys X makes a great marker. I do have a few complaints about them however. The front block. Although it rocks right out of the box, if you want to upgrade the reg you could have some problems. Notice on the front block there is no banjo bolt that you can see holding it in place. That is because the reg is holding on the front block. Now my friend has never let me take his apart, so there may be a banjo bolt under the front reg. This is something that I am confused about. Any help from this forum would be appreciated as I do not understand why they would do that. Also, according to my local paintball shop. The front block cannot be replaced with a standard cocker block. Also if I am wrong, please tell me. We tried it and it would not line up. Maybe we were doing something wrong, but I doubt it. Bottom line is this. The Sys X cockers are wonderful, if you don't want to upgrade a lot. If you want something that you can upgrade and tweak to your liking, you may want to look at another brand of cocker. Please keep in mind that since I have not had the chance to really tear one down, some of this is speculation and is in no way meant to steer you away or to any specific type of marker. I can tell you that the Sys X marker that my friend has is fast and accurate. The hinge is a little rough, but nothing a little polishing or a roller wouldn't take care of. Good Luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.