paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: Reffing, Ultimate Madness

In Reply to: Re: Reffing, Ultimate Madness posted by Ronald Blankenship on April 10, 2003 at 11:50:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Eric Zorn
on April 10, 2003 at 13:02:15

Ron,

Now that makes perfect sense to me. Thanks. The Nasty X-Ball squad is a new and completely different team than Nasty. I know all the Nasty guys and knew they were not reffing. What Nasty X has to do with Nasty, I really don't know, but could be a lot. Rick is a very generous guy and could be supporting them also. When Nasty, who finished 3rd moved on, I am sure they were not reffed by Nasty X. Makes sense. Believe me, the last thing Milt, PGP or Rossy wanted was a reffing contraversy. All in all, I think the event was outstanding. I am sure you all agree.

See you all next year. Eric.

: I am definitely not getting involved in the whole mess of who may or may not have cheated for who. I will tell you that Nasty DID ref the event. The refs on field 2 were members of Nasty's x-ball squad, and they are mostly all good friends of mine.

: -Ron
: SuperNatural

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.