paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Rookie Tournaments

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Andrew Marcum
on July 30, 2003 at 20:14:14

My team (3-man, upgradable to 5-man once my friends finally get their guns) is looking for beginner tournaments to play at in either Ohio or the closely-surrounding states. We've played in one so far (3-man beginner at Toledo) and we placed first in it. If anyone knows of ANY rookie tournaments in the areas I mentioned, could you please either Personal Message me or, more preferred, e-mail me at BatCracker13@aol.com. We are very interested in BIG rookie tournaments. I read about a semi-recent tournament that went on in Chicago. They were holding an 5-man and 10-man open and the ALSO held a beginner tournament at the same place. There were tons of teams (judging by the results page). This is the kind of tournament we are really wanting to get into (the big ones) but ANY is great! We just wanna play paintball and have fun. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.