paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

I goofed again!

In Reply to: LOTS! posted by megabyte on August 01, 2003 at 16:30:51:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Hedshot

on August 06, 2003 at 18:52:44

Ok, first, let me clear up that I goofed yet again with my reply. I thought when entering my password I was logging on, not reposting an existing letter. So just ignore the repeated message posted by Hedshot, I'm a moron.
Anyway, to get to the real point. You guys have too much time to waste if you think that the NY cup was a fraud and that you have any basis for compensation. Yeah so some things weren't there that were promised, but you didn't pay for them. So where do you deserve anything back? You paid a very modest amount to participate in a tourney that offered outstanding reffing! The number of teams and quality of competition was great! The cost for the paint was no more than much smaller tournaments I've been in. You got what you paid for. I mean, wasn't the whole purpose of your entering to compete in a tournament?? Seems to me you've lost the real purpose of any sport- sportsmanship and the thrill of competition. So save us all the whining and stop with the "give me" attitude. There are far too many people like you in the world that love to just start trouble and try to get some easy money. Do us all a favor and withdraw from the sport. The world of paintball has no place for you.

-Mike "Hedshot"
Team "Elements of Chaos"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.