paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: FLORIDA 5 MAN FOR $5000.00 IN CASH

In Reply to: FLORIDA 5 MAN FOR $5000.00 IN CASH posted by death machine on July 21, 2003 at 00:20:24:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
viejo
on August 17, 2003 at 19:25:09

..not sure who's whining and who's not.
..tell you this though. I wish our sponsor
would pay for the tourney fees to go up, I'd
sure go n' play, store team or no store team.
Fact is, a marker is a marker, is a marker.
They all shoot paint, and "on any given sunday",
even the mighty Dynasty may fall.

viejo

: M.I.PAINTBALL PROUDLY PRESENTS THE MURDER INC 5000 5 MAN ROOKIE NOVICE TOURNAMENT FOR $5000.00 IN CASH PRIZES.TO BE HELD AT OUR ST. AUGUSTINE FLORIDA LOCATION ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 14th. FOR MORE INFO OR TO REGISTER ONLINE
: GO TO http://www.murderincpaintball.com/page.php?pg=product&id1=&id3=15&product_id=126

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.