paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Rase frame and V feed body kit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
sniper01
on September 01, 2003 at 15:53:07

I have a chrome rase frame for sale. Used but not much. I was going to build a new cocker but now going to get a matrix. I will sell the Rase Frame for $ 300.00 FIRM. I will pay for the SH. I also have a VF cocker body kit. For parts use 2000 and up. Color is blue. Has front, back, 15* asa adaptor and i will put in a cocking rod. All body parts and cocking rod are NEW. I don't know if this will work but go to ebay and look at the same body. Autococker Paintball V. Feed Body Kit - Blue
I will sell the body for $ 125.00 firm. I will pay SH also.
E-MAIL me at ballbusterspaintball@msn.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.