paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Tournanment in South Korea

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Robert Brandt
on October 09, 2003 at 21:51:52

To everyone that wants to get involved in the paintball scene in South Korea:
X-treme Hobbies located out of Tongduchon Korea (Near Camp Casey) is sponsoring is 2nd tournament of the season. The prizes will be based upon teams turnout and participation. The tourney will be a scenario created by my staff called rescue the hostage. The teams can consist of 4-7 players and you can use your own markers and paint. I will have 7-10 "player terrorists" guarding a hostage in a 16 one story building area. Basic grading will be on scouting techniques, battle planning, and of course kills. If the hostage is rescued its an automatic win for the team. We have ran through this scenario numerous times and its very challenging. So if your up to the challenge and you want more info just drop us an email at Extreme_Sports_Korea@hotmail.com And if you know any ballers coming to Korea or who are in Japan who want to get more invovled in balling, let us know. Thanks. I love warpig It rocks.
Robert

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.