paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: MORE NXL TEAMS? WHAT IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Reply to: MORE NXL TEAMS? WHAT IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Kyle Schwab on December 23, 2003 at 18:53:51:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
megabyte

on December 26, 2003 at 08:50:32

: I beleive there should be more NXL teams because ya 8 is good but imagine what it would be like with a team from every state or major city. I know people need money to purchase a franchise and all that but what if the NXL began purchasing everything and goes out by its self instead with the PSP imagine having and NXL stadium inplace of say a football stadium. What does everyone else think about what all this could be like?

You have a great suggestion. However the reason there are 8 instead of 16 is because the entry is very large now compaired to when it was first introduced and that is because of the league not wanting any more teams at this present time. What you say they dont want more teams? Yes thats right Mike Ratko commissioner of the NXL league wants to make the league stable before taking new teams into the fold, right now time is on his side with the TV and Movie deals going down. Also he doesnt want to let in PRO teams that cannot handle the competition or have an extreamly bad reputation. In other words he just wants the best of all the teams like what we have right now. I would love to see Dynasty, Strange, and Naughty Dogs playing in the NXL I believe all 3 could do quite well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.