paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

the a team

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
bunker_boy_2433

on January 05, 2004 at 11:42:33

it seems that some people are getting tired of dynasty killing everbody in all the tournys so some top dollar sponsors got a european team together kind of a super team consisting of guys all over america,germany,russia,and france they tried them out in a little known euroupean tourny circuit and they absolutly killed even caught the eye of some big name corprate sponsors (mercedes was mentioned) and there supposedly going to playing in the nxl. but heres a kicker RUMOR says and i specify RUMOR the coach hates ollie and has been hasling ollie about being afraid to put dynasty up against circuit ball teams like miami oakland etc. and put money that his team would win the millinium cup and take out the dynasty once and for all. i only know the team name which is really cool personal vendeta but that was all the info i could pull out of my source ill to keep diggin for you guys and keep you updated on recent developments

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.