paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

If you'd lose the nerfs ...

In Reply to: Us OLD Guys have to stick together. posted by Dale on August 10, 2003 at 11:31:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Bill "Capt Bill" Tison
on August 10, 2003 at 21:38:20

you wouldn't have that headache.

This is paintball and a 20 round shotgun type paintball round won't put more than a couple of paintballs on your noggin at an respectable range. And you'll never have to worry about the liability of a nerf coming through the lens of your mask, because the mask was made to withstand paintball hits to 300fps. That's a hot gun in most scenario games good for a punched card. No mask has been approved for a nerf hit at any velocity.

So tell the field owner to lose the nerfs and get back to the game of paintball where he knows his insurance will cover him.

I like that full head protection, too.

And yes, at 56, one of my kids has moved on and the other only plays to "be with Dad". I play every chance I get.

Bill
HellFire

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.