paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Personal insults NOT welcome!!

In Reply to: IS IT JUST ME OR....? (TAMPA SCENARIO) posted by Bill Collins on September 09, 2003 at 21:46:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Snooker
on September 09, 2003 at 22:59:55

You guys sound like a bunch of kinderguardiners!!
Were did we cross the line between "A fun game" & taking "Personal shots" @ me & my team?
The Gladiators have always been Stand-up players/ reffs & are going to stay that way.
I volunteered to try my hand @ being General & help support this new field & this is the thanks that I GET??

If you have something to say to or about me Them MAN-UP!! I'm not hard to find!!

THis is B>S> & I'm NOT going to deal with A---Holes like you anymore!!
This is MY opinion & in NO WAY represents my team.
Why don't you try being an adult & let's have a fun weekend & promote "Orbital Paintball" the way that it should be!!
Bob Kinney

: Is it me or is the thought of watching grown munks, big hairy long winded fish, and a bunch of middle schoolers running around, whimpering, gimping around, dropping their gear, and heading for out of bounds yelling at the top of their lungs "I'm hit!, please don't shoot me for the love of god!!" ...sniff, sniff...tear drop in their eyes.
: No WAIT!.. That tear drop is mine from laughing so hard, you guys have no idea what your in for!!!

: By the way who ever that cry baby is that when to Splatterhouse, PLEASE don't invite him to TAMPA!!!

: Chainsaw.
: Team Smite.
: " I'm a pimp, You can check my stats, roll w'th an A-5 is how I mac!"
: Pretty catchy aaah dude?!

:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.