paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Dreamworld

In Reply to: Dreamworld posted by Fluke on September 29, 2003 at 01:24:26:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
DukieNukem

on September 29, 2003 at 21:26:57

man i really wanted to go but i couldnt find a ride...did you win any of the tons of stuff they were gonna give away? and btw come out this sat. cuz thats when im goin to pevs lol

: Well guys, I officially played my first scenario here, and I know you all had that whole thing about rec play and scenario play but I really don't care. I had to share and all that jazz anyway.

: Dreamworld, done by PEV's paintball supplies (our local paintball supplier) and Pack Ratz Games held at AG Paintball games (all in Northern Virginia) was a great deal of fun. It was a simple one day only game, themed after the Matrix. The scenario was kinda lame, in an of itself, and honestly, because of the huge amount of people new to Scenario games (myself included) it was heavily disorganized.

: Here comes my bragging/ wt bloody heck, part. Some of the experienced players were agents, working for the team opposite of me. Eitherway, somehow I went from being just an ordinary shoot people player to trying to organize the transfer of the disc that would destroy the Matrix. It gets worse.
: When I play paintball, I wear my "bunny ears" squigee in my face mask at the back, giving me white bunny ears (goes along with the silly paintball nickname I have of Gun Bunny) and so our Oracle decided to have some fun with many of the other players, telling them and the agents that I was the "White Rabbit." Thumbs up oracle!
: So when I got conned into being bait for a trap to get the disc over, I walked willingly into enemy arms, pretending to be a recruit but the game was up. Agent Smith took me aside. Told me he knew who I was, and flashed his white rabbit icon at me. ...Boy were they wrong. But since they thought I was the person, I now had to be the person. So I did. Whew. I BSed like a mad woman and literally got within four feet of winning the game. Or so I'm told. Eitherway, our team ultimately lost -- but it was killer fun. And I still hope to tromp on down to Sleepy Hollow this year.

: Anyone else go to Dreamworld?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.