paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Bunker Hill

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Joe Gamb

on July 18, 2004 at 19:20:57

I recently attended the Bunker hill event at Old River Paintball and also was at the last three Fort Apache battles and have been fustrated with the way the games have been run. To have watched the fort Apahie battle come down to a captin shoot out was a total miss judgment on the staffs part.The fort was held as a team it should have been a team play off (10 man air ball). I was told the Troopers held the fort for a longer period of time and played a more aggressive style of paintball, Shouldn't that cout for something. Then to show up at Bunker Hill and see that the location of the patriots base is fort Apache with a reinsertion point directly behind the fort and the British having to hump it out to the castle. This was absolutly ridiculous, or maybe just home field advantage. Any one who played the Fort Apache series knows how difficult it was to attack the fort and Old river allowed the Black Berets to uses that as there base. You should have moved the Patriots base that would have evened the game up. Well I planned on playing the whole summer of war series but this past game has lead me to play Waynes World next month.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.