paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Bunker Hill

In Reply to: Bunker Hill posted by Joe Gamb on July 18, 2004 at 19:20:57:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
takethehit

on July 19, 2004 at 17:56:39

After reading the follow ups by Rich and Ragtop I must agree that the way Old River, and Waynes are set up, one of the two teams has the longer walk. Myself and my team have on many occasions taken the long walk to the castle, or even further to the firebase at the far east side of the field. The same with Waynes, and First Strike. As for your comment about the location of the insertion point, maybe someone should have brought it to the attention of Hugh, the field manager. Im sure the issue would have been resolved quickly.

I was not present at the shootout for the trophy for Ft Apache. But it is my understanding that both team captains agreed to this shootout tiebreaker. As for your comment about a 10 man Air ball, or speed ball tie breaker. The Black Berets are a SCENARIO team. We dont practice, or compete in speedball tourneys. However, and you may correct me if I am misinformed. The Troopers have a tourney squad, that practices and competes regularly. That would not have been a fair advantage in my opinion.

I highly suggest that you contact Hugh Stephens. Field manager at Old River before you draw your conclusions. He is more than willing to listen to player suggestions and make changes accordingly.

Hope to see you at Old River soon.

Mike Farley
Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.