paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

I will send it sunday or monday.

In Reply to: RPG almost ready. Feedback on my thinking. posted by Dale on May 02, 2003 at 13:50:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on May 02, 2003 at 23:55:53

Out of week and two days and a night of paintball lined up.

Maybe Sunday evening when I am horizontally challenged with some Ibprofen and a couple of shots of bourbon....

I think the guys gave me a clue cause my barrel is tight on the nerfs. Thought it would be a good idea to build up some pressure behind it. I used some thin walled steel and it is slightly smaller than 2" PVC schecule 40.

Rain out of daylight so I will take both with me to the game and see if the loose barrel will solve my problem. When I used it before, it worked OK. So much for trying to improve it. Still need you info though. I would love to get that weight off the marker if the resevior could be smaller.

Was looking at putting the resevior on a backpack along with the regulator and air source. Would use the Washer Hose hook up. The braided stainless high pressure. Flexible and Rated 150 psi continuous and 1500 psi burst pressure. Says it is 1/2" ID but just eyeballing the fitting it is 5/16 to 3/8". The basic question to be answered after we answer the first one is One or Two of those 4 foot hoses.....

See! All this sharing pays off. And fun too...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.