paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: The internals are the same

In Reply to: The internals are the same posted by Bill on May 07, 2003 at 10:01:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Peter Jones

on May 08, 2003 at 14:35:13

man! so spudtech is the maker of the supah valves? so i guess that means you cant get them elsewhere, huh? pretty expensive... but thenagain, ive never used it, so for all i know, and with what tj says, it may be worth it. hmm, anyway, speaking of tj, have you had any luck with those new cannon designs? i think im going to start off with building a cannon before i go off and build a tank. that seems as though it will be the best way to go, financially and stuff. i think if i can get thatrevolver cannon to make sense, i will modify it to be belt fed, though i saw some pictures of it, and must say its very impressive. at school here, we just got through the unit on the m230 chaingun, and i was trying to see if i could work part of it out to work for this, but too many gears and stuff involved for me!!! wow! did well on the test though, got a 94%, so im happy. and also this week, i took a phys. training test and was 1 pushup away from maxing the whole thing. oh well, anyway, get out of school in a month, and am going to texas till next may. maybe hopefully there ill have some time to make one, though well be out in the feild a whole lot! oh well, ill see when i get there. anyway, you guys are doing awesome with all this r&d + setting your own safty standards!! i think thats awesome! hopefully some will take notice of your efforts and incorporate them into general practice!
-Peter

Follow Ups:
  • Cannons T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot 01:53:10 05/10/03 (2)

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.