paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

here's a pic

In Reply to: hey, thanks, guys! 'n somemore to chew on.... haha posted by Peter Jones on May 11, 2003 at 16:46:39:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Peter Jones

on May 11, 2003 at 18:16:56

i forgot to add the selector ball valves and the chamber select switches, but those are easy to add. and you can picture them, and because im a perfectionist, il probably fix it. anyway, heres a link, but keep this page open cuz youll need the legend below
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQCFA!AWkWVxJNu4!HUm2cfD!GpO!wWgMdAedQj0EVfNhYXbaASY8cLnwILIreL0UW95!MdAIaxhEMyEd6yVPX!mnc9jHUl8modZpu6LKg4VwkYeZklTHA/onetrigger.JPG?dc=4675421492303148695

i know its a big link, nut thats all 1 link. msn has this "thing" about being secure. i dont mind, but its a pain to post links. anyway, heres the legend

dark gray tube (box) is the cannon barrel

brown boxes are the sprinkler valves

purple boxes are pressure chambers

teal boxes are pressure sensors/switches

blue box-lines are air hoses

tan boxes are regulators

black boxes are 9v batteries

yellow box is the trigger frame

green circle is the "fire/armed" led

red is the "charging/low" led

red lines are main wiring

black lines are alternate-switched by the pressure switch, when low, to activate the red led

a couple reasons why i did what i did:

batteries all over the place!!!
ok, in the hand grip, there is 1 or 2 (dunno) batteries but either way, there will be 2 or 3 directly attached to it, connecting based on whether the trigger is pulled or not. 28v is required to trip the valve so im told, im also told that 27 will do just fine. thats 3 9v batteries. however to get the leds to work, there needs to be a full circuit at all times. so i bypassed the trigger with a 9v powersource.
this gave me enough to power the led (or 50, lol) but not trigger the cannon untill piggybacked with the triggerframes' batteries. any questions or problems, lemme know!! i want it to work, not for me to look cool. well see how cool i am based on my ability to use it, lol.
also, the red led has its own battery cuz its on its own circuit, pretty much, and has no other power source when its supposed to be lit. i think i will have a pressure gauge for each chamber too, mounted on a flexable hose, to go from the chamber to within a readable distance from the gunner, instead of just having the "dummy" light. anyway, i think thats it for now, see you guys later!
-Peter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.