paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Hope to have files and pics 4 How To soon

In Reply to: Sprinkler Valve Tips Needed. posted by scarecrowe on May 25, 2003 at 22:08:23:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on May 30, 2003 at 10:49:24

Just did one and took pictures and wrote documentation while I did it.

Waiting for the boy (whos super duper computer has a compatable USB port) to install the software to down load the pictures off the camera.

Be happy to send you the rough draft document and you can be my editor to let me know what confused you. Deal? Anyone?

You doing a Long Barrel cannon or a hand held RPG / LAW?

Electric or pneumatic triggers? I have two pneumatic triggers. The electric solenoid valve wouldn't open the valve quickly enough for my short barrel but I HEAR (meaning I don't know) that they work fine for longer barrels mounted in tanks...

Mine was for a hand held RPG and was very happy I went with a pneumatic trigger when it RAINED all weekend while I was playing with it.

Revising it for a back pack to lighten the load at D Day next weekend. Cross my fingers. Off to the plumbing supply place today.... Hope to have a Ghost Buster looking set up with a sub 4 pound barrel and trigger. Everything else will be in a back pack.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.