paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Had a good weekend with it too......

In Reply to: Re: Paintball RPG posted by Dale on September 16, 2003 at 22:47:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on September 26, 2003 at 19:20:16

The hose from the backpack to the RPG didn't kink as expected. Very consistent firing.

FINALLY got some infrantry in FRONT of me when assaulting their base. Hung back at about 50 yards and decimated all the defenders on my side of the base. 20 foot kill radius rule with the RPG. 10 shots can clear a LOT of trenches, bunkers, and structure....

Strangely, It STILL took some encouragement to get the infantry to OCCUPY the recently VACATED defenses Before reinforcements arrived in 60 seconds. But the reinforcements took about 2 minutes and our guys DID rush and take that side of the base.... The remaining Base Defense FOLDED and we OWNED the BASE.....

Then the tank came up to help the counter attack take it back. We had to HOLD It for an hours to get the mission points.... The tank didn't last too long and I was smart enough NOT to be inside the base. Caught them looking the wrong way from about 10 feet away..... Broke my Nerf in half.

Then I bailed and went down to the roadside where the tank would reinsert on. Found a good spot and Got him AGAIN! Then I guessed the wrong road and had to run back up to the base to help fight him off. Another RPG got him before I could get up there. Then our HOUR had expired and we got the points....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.