paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: Tank Rules and next tank game in Wisconsin

In Reply to: Re: Tank Rules and next tank game in Wisconsin posted by beegs on October 31, 2003 at 02:18:26:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Julius_Tank

on November 14, 2003 at 23:39:32

Hey Jim
We had a blast at the game. Different rules then we are used to but they were fun. You can count on us next spring. If we can move the burb around the field the smaller tanks should have no problems. Attacking the castles was a hoot what a shoot out at the big one sunday, I couldn't keep paint in my hoppers fast enough.
The refs were right on the spot and knew what they were talking about, Hank the tank ref needs special thanks because he was in the middle of the fight all the time and he crossed paths with the twin turret guns on more than one occasion with out a complaint. Also the two young men that made the suicide charge down the road to take out Julius in the end were great all I could do was sit in the turret with my mouth open at the shear guts that took. hehe
All in all I highly reccomend this game to anyone interested in going.
RT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.