paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: Tank Rules and next tank game in Wisconsin

In Reply to: Re: Tank Rules posted by D. on October 30, 2003 at 00:45:03:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
beegs
on October 31, 2003 at 02:18:26

The next game in that I know about, "their might be others earlier" is the first weekend in May 2004 at Action Packed Paintball in Waterloo, WI. this is located just East of Madison on I-94. They had their first tank game this last October 5-6. And all went well except for a flat tire. Thanks to the Julius tank and its crew for making the weekend. If Rick wants to chime in on the feild that would be great. This feild has wide trails with small hills and enough trees you can hide in with a tank if need be. The rules are all ready established with help from Todd of the Gryphonians from several years ago. Todd and I wrote these for the big games at Paintball SAms. they cover tanks,road blocks,anti tank guns,bunkers, buildings,engineers,satchel charges, tank captures and tank kills.Some get detailed but we coverd all we could think of do to the fact some players were all ways trying to invent new ways to take out the tanks.
We hope to have 8 tanks at the next game with each fort having its own antitank gun on the second story " Bergles BArrel system" will be building the anti tank guns for this feild. If you are interested in making this game leave a post and I will contact you. I have two tankers now who are planning this into their schedule. That would be great if they showed up because that would double the amount we had last time!

Long live the Freak tank
jim b
X freak

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.