paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
A variable speed 98C ......???????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Terry "Chiltepe" Kyle on May 11, 2002 at 19:17:01:

Just got back from a paintball bachelor party at Three Rivers in Pittsburgh. Had a great time, but a strange thing happened to my son's 98C.

We changed tanks, and then went to chrono. His first shot was about 345 the second about 250, then the third went about 15 feet and plopped on the ground. Had to re-cock this third shot. Then it would repeat the same cycle over and over? It was very consistant to shoot like mentioned above.

I took it apart and can find nothing mechanically wrong, but something is restricting (except the first shot is hot!) the flow in a consistant way. The tank is full and works fine on my gun.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.