paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: How to spend my money?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by m98monkey on Novembe r 03, 2002 at 17:31:44:

In Reply to: How to spend my money? posted by Adam on Novembe r 03, 2002 at 16:20:54:

I can vouch for the JandJ ceramic. Great barrel. I would recommend the barrel first. Accuracy of speed is my opinion. What's the point of that much fire power if you can't hittricycle? Next get the better loader system. I would recommend a Viewloader or Ricochet. I use a halo, but I think it may be a little much for the tippman. As for the RT, something to think about. RT's are being banned in some tourney events. Double trigger is all a matter of taste there. Remember, everything I have said is an opinion. Some hate double triggers, some love RTs. Some don't like the Ceramic barrel and might recommend a Mach 404 loader. It is all a matter of taste. The best thing I can recommend is to try everything you can. Form your own opinions, play with the gun and see what you don't like and try to find some upgrades to fix the problems. This is YOUR gun, make it YOUR gun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.