paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

What are you talking about?

In Reply to: Re: Newbie Need Advice To Buy Marker posted by m98monkey on December 08, 2002 at 11:06:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Christopher "Doom_Dog" Bills
on December 11, 2002 at 09:07:28

Plastic bodies on the 98?????? The bodies of the m98 and 98c are solid metal. The only thing plastic on them is the little front grip on it? Tippmanns are the most reliable of any gun i know of. I have seen them put through hell. I have seen them droped from towers, pulled through mud also i know of a guy who had a friend shave metal next to his Tippmann and the flakes got in the gun and the owner of the Tippmann whent out and played ball with it only to find out about it after playing for quite some time. After all of this the tippmanns didn't skip a beat. I know of guys who play with pro-lights, carbines and SL-68s
(some of the oldes tippmanns) and have had no problems with them. You must have gotten some real messed up valves or some thing cause tippmanns are one of if not the most reliable.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.