paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: 98custom upgrades

In Reply to: 98custom upgrades posted by Jimbildo on January 12, 2003 at 14:44:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
teardrop

on January 14, 2003 at 18:59:08

Umm Deffinatly dont get a flatline, they make the balls curve and marshmallow they suck. A scope to me is a wicked waste of money because i play speed ball. an x chamber would b pretty cool but not neccesary. U sound like u have a good amount of money because a scope and a flatline r expensive. So if i were u i would get a dye boomstick barrel and depending on the style of play u usually do either get a 12 or a 14, 14 is good for everyting, that is wut i have. Then if u wanted to spend the money, get a ricochet hopper, u dont need one but there really chill. And wen u can afford the best y not have it, this would set u bak around 170 depending on where u get it, and it sounds like u have plenty. Or u could get goggles, those r always fun, but there r tons of options. Just dont get a flatline or a scope, majior wastes of money. there r so many better options

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.