paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

nevermind-problem solved

In Reply to: HELP-tank to expansion chamber leak posted by Jack_Renter on April 21, 2003 at 16:04:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Jack_Renter

on April 22, 2003 at 00:26:17

i have solved my problem, after trying it with another co2 tank i realized that the expansion chamber was the problem, i compared it with one my brother had, the only difference was the pin in it, the one that pushes the pin in the co2 tank to release the co2, mine was longer, after using a dremel tool to cut the pin down it didnt leak anymore, most likely this caused a leak bacause it caused the co2 to start being released before the o-ring had time to seal, so the o-ring expanded when it got sprayed by co2, so it would not seal when i screwed the tank in further, as to why this never caused a problem before i am unsure of, well that is all, hopefully it causes me no more problems.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.