paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

OR

In Reply to: None of the above!! posted by Jason on September 15, 2003 at 14:59:41:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Clayphoto

on September 15, 2003 at 18:00:00

You could just shoot under 10BPS. :) The only time I've had any real problems with my CO2 was when things were getting cold enough that I had problems with my PMI Polar Ice too. Plus, there is nothing wrong with getting a Palmer Regulator that will work with the current system plus work after you get rid of the evil CO2 down the line.

Don't get me wrong, HPA has it's advantages. But to me if you doing buy a good 4500 tank then you're spending good money on something that will need replaced.

Also I've spent a total of $60 in a pair of 20 oz tanks with Anti-siphons. I get 2 free CO2 fills a day, and I have never used more than a single fill on my C02 tank in a day. I also occasionally sell my second ticket for a couple bucks. Times that by about 8 times I've done that, and add up that I've spent a grand total of $40 for my air supply, and can expect to make $20 or $30 next year.

Hard for me to beat that money savings from HPA. :)

: The only thing that will work far superior for cold weather play is an HPA tank, a 48/3000 preset, Crossfire for example, will cost around $90, and will shoot like beads on a string all year round. Spend $90 to $100 bucks on a preset HPA tank. You'll save yourself money and get superior performance rather than buying all that useless gear you mentioned earlier.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.