paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: response trigger

In Reply to: Re: response trigger posted by c98sniper on October 14, 2003 at 23:26:51:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
moosecustome

on October 15, 2003 at 09:01:19

I have a expansion chamber on my 98c, it did not help like I expected or wanted, it only helped on the perfect game days to full extent, on really humid days it was worse than not having one, as for expence you need the adapter if you want it in the grip you also need the adapter if you want an expansion chamber second you can spend more on a expansion chamber than the palmer third you can get just the palmer for replacing the tank asa. look at palmers web page. i am looking for a long fitting to screw it in to where the hose goes into the marker so i can have my grip back and not change the angle of my tank.
also the agataded(sp) hopper you don't need to spend that much get the new sound activated one or a revy xboard is under 50 now if you look hard, sure you dont shoot that much however i am sure you have been in at least one heavy firefight that you needed it.

: i have a 98 custom with a jj ceramic barrel, rear velocity adjuster, rocket cocker, and a custom thumb screw kit, and of course a jt nforcer thermal mask. are any of you sure i really need an agitated hopper, i try to only take shots that i can make or that are worth trying. i dont see the reason for a motorized hopper considering im not shooting fully auto. the palmer can get up to $110 for the setup and it almost seems like an overkill for minor co2 variations.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.