paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: response trigger

In Reply to: Re: response trigger posted by moosecustome on October 15, 2003 at 09:01:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Clayphoto

on October 15, 2003 at 10:06:59

I assume you're talking about the Female Palmer Stabilizer? That is the route I went along with the mini-drop and ring mount from their web site. Is a nice setup when you want to keep your air out of your way and keep the tank on your shoulder.

Two tips if you do it that way. First if you get a Mini-Drop, you will not have to do anything with your airline. It is a snug setup, but just plug in your existing airline straight into the Stabilizer and it fits securely.

The ring mount looks weak but it actually is more than sturdy enough to hold the Stabilizer in place. I put my gun through more impacts and beatings than anybody I know and it's held up. HOWEVER, you have four very small, close thread screws that hold the ring together. I had problems with them backing out as I played and handled the gun. But if you get a little bit of Blue lock-tite on the screw threads and you'll never have to think about them again.

:you can get just the palmer for replacing the tank asa. look at palmers web page. i am looking for a long fitting to screw it in to where the hose goes into the marker so i can have my grip back and not change the angle of my tank.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.