paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker
Vantrepes or Vampyr

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by Sinagent on Novembe r 04, 2002 at 22:59:22:

Hey, I have a LP cocker and need a little help. I use a rat valve, aci hammer kit, bandit bolt, freak barrel, palmers front, stock 2000 body, quickfire gripframe, and mac dev gladiator reg. OK, now heres what i was curious about: the mac dev reg is suppose to be "the reg" and my gun seems to jump around +/- about 10 fps. is there anyways to pull them closer, cuz ive read about sweetspoting my reg, but i didnt quite get it. I really want to learn how to make my gun more consistent, and my guns ready for it, i jsut need to know how ot tighten the #s up a bit. i was thinking about drilling the holes for the ASA bigger, as to unrestrict the flow, do you think that would help? well your opinions and thoughts would be appreciated.
Danny

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.