paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker
Re: ANS Quick Pull Bolt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by Razorpb on Novembe r 06, 2002 at 08:42:37:

In Reply to: ANS Quick Pull Bolt posted by BONEYBILL on Novembe r 05, 2002 at 00:31:55:

I've been using mine for almost 2 years now with no problems other than wear (due due milling). I've run as low as 250 psi without flow problems or shootdown. It will work on any 2000+ stock cocker, or any pre 2000 with the use of a 2000+ back block.

Razor

: is the ANS quick pull bolt good? im considering getting it because the design on the face is supposed to break up air more evenly and put a softer punch on the ball. the main reason for the question is, the site i purchace on says it "will only work on 2000 cockers". not 2000+. but arent the bolt shafts the same. the site is
: http://www.actionvillage.com/011-9010-850-5.html

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.