paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Operating Pressure Around 100

In Reply to: Operating Pressure Around 100 posted by Tim on November 19, 2002 at 12:36:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on November 19, 2002 at 13:18:28

Wow that's really low. How consistent is it? I've seen some 300+ fps shots at 100psi, but that was with a Rocket Valve, and the consistency was horrible, +/- 50 fps. Lowest I've gone with +/- 5 fps is 250 psi.

Razor

: Hey all I have a 2002 Black Magic, and the current operating pressure is around 100 @ 250 fps and around 125 @ 300 fps. Here is the setup

: 1: Spring Kit(Red valve, Yellow hammer)
: 2: Orracle valve
: 3: ANS Jackhammer II
: 4: Orracle 3-way
: 5: ANS Gen-x inline reg
: 6: Air America Apox Tank
: 7: Teflon Lube
: 8: J&J 2 peice (Edge set)
: 9: WGP Hinge (Not realy anything to do with the pressure)

: Let me know what you think! And let me hear your setup's if its as low also!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.