paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

autococker-m98monkey or razorpb please help again

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
robert "tape_runnur" scirica
on November 19, 2002 at 15:23:30

thanx for helping me last time. now something else i want to learn. now that i know how to time the cocker, will i have to retime it after everytime i lube/clean the gun after play? were the heck is the velocity adjustor and how do i adjust? i heard that you might need to switch the 3-way hoses sometimes-whats that all about? and please explain the best way to clean the cocker.
what is the regulator and what is it for/ is the reg adjustable? and finally i need help with the tank. every time i unscrew it (when theres alot of gas left over from the end of te dy) i waste a lot of gas. i try unscrewing as fast as i can but still wastes alot of gas. im really sorry to bother youre guy's time and i appreciate it.thanx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.